BOOKS PUBLISHED BY SIDRAN INSTITUTE PRESS
• 27 Secrets to Raising Amazing Children, Molly Brown Koch
• Back from the Front: Combat Trauma, Love, and the Family, Aphrodite Matsakis
• The Essence of Being Real: Relational Peer Support for Men and Women Who Have Experienced Trauma, Jennifer Wilkerson
• Ethics in Victim Services, Melissa Hook
• Growing Beyond Survival: A Self-Help Toolkit for Managing Traumatic Stress, Elizabeth Vermilyea
• Male Victims of Same-Sex Abuse: Addressing Their Sexual Response, John Preble and A. Nicholas Groth
• Managing Traumatic Stress through Art: Drawing from the Center, Barry Cohen et al.
• Meeting at the Crossroads (VIDEO): Cross Training Between Mental Health and Sexual Assault Providers
• Multiple Personality Disorder from the Inside Out, Barry Cohen, Esther Giller, and Lynn W., eds.
• Relational Teaching, Experiential Learning: The Teaching Manual for the Risking
Connection Curriculum, Karen W. Saakvitne and Sarah Gamble
• Restoring Hope and Trust: An Illustrated Guide to Mastering Trauma, Lisa Lewis, Kay Kelly, and Jon Allen
• Risking Connection: A Training Curriculum for Working with Survivors of Childhood Abuse, Karen Saakvitne, Sarah Gamble, Laurie Anne Pearlman, and Beth Tabor Lev
• Risking Connection in Faith Communities, Jackson Day, Elizabeth Vermilyea, Jennifer Wilkerson, and Esther Giller
• Secondary Traumatic Stress: Self-Care Care Issues for Clinicians, Researchers, and Educators, B. Hudnall Stamm, ed.
• Soldier’s Heart: Survivor’s Views of Combat Trauma, Sarah Hansel et al., eds.
• Trauma Research Methodology, Eve Bernstein Carlson, ed.
• The Twenty-Four Carat Buddha and Other Fables: Stories of Self-Discovery, Maxine Harris
• Understanding the Effects of Traumatic Stress: A Training Manual for Community Agencies, Sidran
• Unspeakable Truths and Happy Endings: Human Cruelty and the New Trauma Therapy, Rebecca Coffey
• Vietnam Wives: Facing the Challenges of Life with Veterans Suffering Post Traumatic Stress, Aphrodite Matsakis
• The Way of the Journal: A Journal Therapy Workbook for Healing, Kathleen Adams
• The Widsom of the Five Messengers: Learning to Follow the Guidance of Feelings, by Kerry Paul Altman, Ph.D.
Coming in 2010
• Risking Connection For Primary Care Physicians